Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Canvas for the Girls

Since I always have so many pictures which aren't suitable for a Layout I started this canvas a long time ago, got stuck, put it away and stumbled across it just yesterday.

The background is covered with Gesso, then I coloured it with everything I found: Acrylic, Reinker in a mini mister, Glimmer Mist. I rearranged the picture apprx. 127 times. I cut the flowers from grungepaper covered with that Tim Holtz tape and distressed the edges.

I will definitely not put you through the pain of reading how I made the letters. Only: They are Grungeboard by Tim Holtz and I covered them with  ........... (Everything I could find in my stash *grin*) It is the result of a test of a test of a test ..... etc.

I braided some ruffia for a hanger.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh girl, your hands must have been one big mess when you finished with this! I love how you added everything but the kitchen sink! LOL!

    ReplyDelete