Thursday, February 9, 2017

A new home for my Moo's ♥

I needed another box for my Moo's, can you believe it? I just made one last year, already full. Well, we're at #133 at our MooMania Challenge Blog already and I have joined almost from the beginning.

This time I chose the colors from the current challenge at Viva LasVegaStamps and I will enter the box, hoping to win some Rubbah :) I will also enter this creation in the current challenge at my favorite magazine, the Craft Stamper!

This is my box from different angles ...







6 comments:

  1. Boah ! Das ist ja ein Hit für Deine Moo(s) liebe Majo! Bin begeistert!
    Liebe Grüße
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really lovely ! Thank you for playing in the VLVS! Challenge this month !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great box - love those images! Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It Make It :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous creation and I love the colors! Thanks so much for joining the VLVS! challenge :)

    ReplyDelete