Friday, December 1, 2017

Take It Make It at the Craft Stamper Challenge Blog!

Hello happy Crafters!

Another month, another exciting challenge at our blog over at the Craft Stampers.

Look at these awesome prices from our Sponsor Stampin' Unicorn you could win:

3 Stamp sets + 2 paper packs



Please hop on over and look at all the beautiful pieces of art our team has created!

We would love you to share your projects that include stamping with us. 

This is my inspiration for you ..... 


I used VivaLasVega Stamps for my main images and a Stampers Anonymous stamp for the label and the sentiment. I created the background with distress ink; I also added some stars from a German manufacturer Iris-istible.

Happy Crafting ♥

3 comments:

  1. Eine ganz wunderbare Karte! Schönen Dezemder liebe Majo!
    Knuddel
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, toll gestempelt, liebe Majo! Die Motive hast du super kombiniert, so klasse.
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete