Monday, January 15, 2018

*HELLOOOOO* Mail Art for Viva Las VegaStamps

The title says it all: "HELLOOOOO"!

Hi all, it’s my very first posting as a member of the design team 2018 at Viva Las VegsaStamps!

I'd like to show you some mail art with one of my favorite stamps, the little boy in the tub boat.


I started by applying distress ink in three different colors (Stormy Sky, Dried Marigold and Peeled Paint) and spritzed it with some water. After stamping the main image and the word, I stamped the background for some more texture. I used stars, cross stitch and numbers as well as the cute little fish.

I applied some bleach to the main image.

For the address label I used a cross stitch stamp and a sticker from the German Post Office.

Some close ups of the background:




Stamps I used:

 Cross Stitch

Happy Crafting ♥ 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Majo, I'm sure that VLV will love having you on the team, you are perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ein schöner Umschlag! Fast zu schade um ihn zu verschicken.
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete